Monday, November 2, 2009

Fairy Princess?

As we began our night of trick or treating, we were greeted with this beautiful rainbow and sunset. This was the front and side view from our driveway. What a blessing!
What happened to our fairy princess? I learned a valuable lesson this Halloween season...wait until the week of Halloween before purchasing a costume. At the beginning of October I searched and searched for the perfect pink, fairy princess costume. Notice I said "fairy" because said costume needed to have wings as well as be pink and very princessish (sp?). I guess my mistake was buying Wubzy's Halloween dvd. Harper fell in love with "Monster Madness" and the green monster. After having watched that particular episode probably 500 times, she then began telling everyone who asked that she was going to be a green monster for Halloween.....see below:)








No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed